By Purchasing from EU PC Download you agree to the following refund policy:
We guarantee that in the case where there is a problem with your product activation key/code we will replace it. In cases where we are unable to replace the key we will provide a full refund.
We However do not accept order cancellations once the key containing email has been sent (it is sent immediately after payment). Game keys are unique codes & once used are bound to the user’s account forever. The codes are therefore themselves sensitive information, this means that once the code is revealed to you we are no longer able to take back the digital item.
Refunds will definitely not be issued for the following reasons:
- You changed your mind about wanting the game. We do not accept cancellations.
- Your dissatisfaction with the game (i.e. you do not enjoy playing the game).
- You have redeemed your key & your computer cannot run the game. Please always be sure to check the games minimum system requirements before you buy so that this can be avoided.
- You are having technical issues with the gaming platforms through which you are required to download your game. i.e Origin, Battle.net, Steam, Uplay, Sims Website. Any technical issues you encounter with their software, servers, website or your account with them, are entirely out of our control. Do feel free to contact us for advice with any issue as sometimes we are able to help . If you prefer, you can contact your games support directly.
- You are having trouble when redeeming your key & refuse to follow our advice. We may in some cases need to refer you to your games support (Origin, Steam, Uplay, Battle.net). This is usually because we believe there is an issue with your software or account. We are unable to fix these issues ourselves as we do not make the games and do not have access to your account. We will do everything to get you the help you need and most issues are fixed very quickly by the games support.
- You had an issue when redeeming your key & did not contact us for help. Although rare, sometimes during the redemption process, error messages may show or your game may not appear in your library/my games. These issues are most often due to a technical glitch or due to incorrectly redeeming your key. We can easily help you with this, please get in contact with us.
For EU Customers:
If you reside in the European Union and you purchase a Product the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 may apply, and you may have the right to withdraw from your purchase within fourteen calendar days, commencing on the day after the date of purchase (the “Cooling Off Period”). You will lose your right of withdrawal if you start downloading your product, or if the performance of our services has begun (such as if the Product activation key has been disclosed to you unless it is confirmed invalid), before the end of the Cooling Off Period. Please note that if you purchase services from us, the performance of our services will begin immediately after you have received our purchase confirmation email. To withdraw from your purchase within the Cooling Off Period, please contact Customer Service. If you withdraw from your purchase within the Cooling Off Period, we will provide you with a refund for your purchase.