Wyson Gibson Ltd Terms of Service for EU PC Download
By accessing the website at www.eupcdownload.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Wyson Gibson Ltd’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
modify or copy the materials;
use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Wyson Gibson Ltd’s website;
remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Wyson Gibson Ltd at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Wyson Gibson Ltd’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Wyson Gibson Ltd makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, Wyson Gibson Ltd does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Wyson Gibson Ltd or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Wyson Gibson Ltd’s website, even if Wyson Gibson Ltd or a Wyson Gibson Ltd authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Wyson Gibson Ltd’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Wyson Gibson Ltd does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Wyson Gibson Ltd may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Wyson Gibson Ltd does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Wyson Gibson Ltd has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Wyson Gibson Ltd of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Wyson Gibson Ltd may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9. When cards are debited: Your debit or credit card will be debited as soon as you confirm and complete the transaction
10. Refund Policy
By Purchasing from EU PC Download you agree to the following refund policy:
We guarantee that in the case where there is a problem with your product activation key/code we will replace it. In cases where we are unable to replace the key we will provide a full refund.
We However do not accept order cancellations once the key containing email has been sent (it is sent immediately after payment). Game keys are unique codes & once used are bound to the user’s account forever. The codes are therefore themselves sensitive information, this means that once the code is revealed to you we are no longer able to take back the digital item.
Refunds will definitely not be issued for the following reasons:
- You changed your mind about wanting the game. We do not accept cancellations.
- Your dissatisfaction with the game (i.e. you do not enjoy playing the game).
- You have redeemed your key & your computer cannot run the game. Please always be sure to check the games minimum system requirements before you buy so that this can be avoided.
- You are having technical issues with the gaming platforms through which you are required to download your game. i.e Origin, Battle.net, Steam, Uplay, Sims Website. Any technical issues you encounter with their software, servers, website or your account with them, are entirely out of our control. Do feel free to contact us for advice with any issue as sometimes we are able to help . If you prefer, you can contact your games support directly.
- You are having trouble when redeeming your key & refuse to follow our advice. We may in some cases need to refer you to your games support (Origin, Steam, Uplay, Battle.net). This is usually because we believe there is an issue with your software or account. We are unable to fix these issues ourselves as we do not make the games and do not have access to your account. We will do everything to get you the help you need and most issues are fixed very quickly by the games support.
- You had an issue when redeeming your key & did not contact us for help. Although rare, sometimes during the redemption process, error messages may show or your game may not appear in your library/my games. These issues are most often due to a technical glitch or due to incorrectly redeeming your key. We can easily help you with this, please get in contact with us.
For EU Customers:
If you reside in the European Union and you purchase a Product the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 may apply, and you may have the right to withdraw from your purchase within fourteen calendar days, commencing on the day after the date of purchase (the “Cooling Off Period”). You will lose your right of withdrawal if you start downloading your product, or if the performance of our services has begun (such as if the Product activation key has been disclosed to you unless it is confirmed invalid), before the end of the Cooling Off Period. Please note that if you purchase services from us, the performance of our services will begin immediately after you have received our purchase confirmation email. To withdraw from your purchase within the Cooling Off Period, please contact Customer Service. If you withdraw from your purchase within the Cooling Off Period, we will provide you with a refund for your purchase.